View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 AM
beathookup
Volunteer Newsie

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

@BiG

I'm having tons of problems as of right now with this ROM. I have tried reflashing it but seems like nothing is working. 3 days ago tried installing one of your colored sliders and the trouble started there. I wasn't receiving text notifications on the sliders or the blinking light. If I were in a conversation with someone and they sent me a new text message I have to press the back button the message tab but even then wouldn't show the new message until I went back into the conversation. My phone currently shows I have 1 unread message for text but have went through and checked that I do not. Had this problem with MightyROM and tried the necessary steps to fix but still nothing. Another problem is that all of my contact pictures for my quick links on the home tab are showing generic pictures. One last small not is sometimes my quick links some will shrink and others enlarge randomly. Any help or suggestions to help solve what I have going on would be great. I may flash back to the stock Sprint ROM for a while just to clear the phone for a bit.