View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:38 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
2 questions, 1: the HTC Messaging (IE the messaging tab in Sense right?) is pissing me off, when i go to type the text box expands to 4 lines instead of the standard 2, making it to where i cant see crap of my previous chat (it doesnt expand when using the slide out keyboard) this has to stop! How can it be done (cant find a reg entry where this would be changed), And 2: the Onscreen keyboard, like a few others where asking, how do i get the same keyboard, but without the arrow keys!

thanks (on the latest OF!)
I don't think either is possible...plus why would you not want arrows?? I mean yeah you have more space but how are you going to move the | around when needed...I guess when I am texting I am not looking at the last text I am looking at the keyboard and what I am writing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
hmmmmm,

The windows icon and speaker icon are still stock icons for me. The battery is working ok - I am using 05-01 original flash. Anyone have a working edit of this taskbar for the original?

Or could someone post a working one without issues for the original flavor?

thanks
Search the thread....I posted it awhile back...this is the taskbar on SE...it is updated with current dlls...

Download HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Ok....Running SE and I can't seem to pin down why this happens. HTC Taskmanager does not seem to start intermittenly after a reboot. The icon is not in the upper right corner and the the X button doesn't close the apps, even though the settings show it is set that way.

It typically coincides with the htc email notifications not incrementing/notifying when a new email or SMS is received. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven't installed anything in the last two days and it was working earlier today then I shifted my notification bar and quick link rows on the home tab and then noticed later in the day that is wasn't there.

Appreciate any ideas.
Task manager usually doesn't show up at boot up for about a minute or so for me...its usual...as for the X not closing apps...dunno man mine works...I would double check settings just to be sure...