View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:17 PM
PhantomApolyon
PPCGeeks Regular

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Ok....Running SE and I can't seem to pin down why this happens. HTC Taskmanager does not seem to start intermittenly after a reboot. The icon is not in the upper right corner and the the X button doesn't close the apps, even though the settings show it is set that way.

It typically coincides with the htc email notifications not incrementing/notifying when a new email or SMS is received. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven't installed anything in the last two days and it was working earlier today then I shifted my notification bar and quick link rows on the home tab and then noticed later in the day that is wasn't there.

Appreciate any ideas.
Every once in a while I had that issue with the 3-23 build myself and I could never figure out why or duplicate the issue. It happened probably 10 times in a 3-4 week span and finally it just stopped.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens