View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:18 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeek View Post
I tried to extract the os.nb file from your 5024 rom with nbhextract, and I only get one big 00_OS.nb (54 MB) file instead of seperate little files nb files. The os.nb file in the dogguy kitchen is under 7MB. What must I do to extract the os.nb? What kitchen would you reccomend for building your ROM for custom? So far, I love your ROM. Thanks for everything you do.

Poltergeek
If you are trying to edit the OS, all you have to do is drop the .nbh file into the Kitchen.
You only get one .nb file because that's all in this specific .nbh.

For this case, you are using Dogguys kitchen, just drop the .nbh file into the kitchen and press prepit.bat, that's it.