View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post
I have been trying to find this for days now with no luck, But anyone know how i can play audio files (mp3 or wav) thru by bluetooth handsfree car kit. I have my voicemail emailed to me as a wav file but when in the car it wont play out the phone speaker or out the bluetooth kit. I have to turn off the bluetooth and reset the phone to get it play from the device speaker even. Its using windows media player, should i try another program ?
check out the attached CAB. It routes all audio through your BT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Hey Guys,
Just flashed FF, Lovin it so far. I am about 50 pages behind in catching up on this thread...Dang wedding planning is keeping from doing my daily ready..LOL.

Anyway, Does FF autoupdate Facebook like the 3/23 official did? forgive me if this has already been talked about?

TIA!!
I installed the FB tab from page 1 of this thread, and it auto updates great!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BT Audio.cab (226.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!