View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpc28655 View Post
Testing now. very nice. I am curious however, how come you dont make a 23563 build?
Because after 23563 will come 23566, then another one, then another one... then Windows Mobile 7 will come out... then we buy another phone.. then all of this goes water down...lol... and we never enjoyed all that the Imagio can offer... we were just "flashing" (some people does enjoy that... which is perfectly fine...not blaming anyone please, just venting, hahaha), the past two weeks I could enjoy a little more the Imagio... amazing phone....
Plus look the other threads... problems here, problems there, this doesnt work anymore, youtube does not play HQ, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,... it never stops, its a pain in the neck to flash a new rom and then make all the changes we want, its a never ending story...new phones will come and we are still testing things! lol ... Im not up to that... for me its worth the hassle of improving 21874 (latest official Imagio)... not testing new ones... with 1.8 and 1.9, Im getting really close to the goal of just having it working good, without lockups/resets, having nice, updated and useful features we may need on the day by day..., hopefully 1.9 will show as stable as 1.8, then ill just realease a few posts about modding/skinning the correct files... then I'll realease my kitchen... so everyone can start/learn/mod the phone based on something that does work fine already.... (probably not the best... but working for sure...).. after that, I'll see you on windows mobile 7! lol

BTW, I do have 23557 on the kitchen, I'll post a build with it later on.. if I have time... works fine too.. but I did not test it too hard...

This is just my opinion...

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-03-2010 at 10:06 PM.