View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
Verizon TP2 6.5 / 2.5 sense. New to this flashing....concerned I will make a mistake....Last week with help from all you in this site (thank you very Much!)was able to unlock, flash Mighty Rom, add Cookie mod, add cabs for VZW text, battery % meter, several others. Hoping I could get some help with the steps necessary for upgrading to the new SE rom, with the cookie mod I keep seeing the 'Task 29' and not sure why or when this is used??? Help Please! Very much Thanks.....
As for task29, it clears your phone as someone previously mentioned and does not hurt to run it prior to flashing a new rom. You can download the task29 from post #6 which won't change/affect your radio. Just run it like any other rom...after running, you'll be stuck at the touch pro 2 screen, just go into bootloader (vol down + end button + reset button under the battery cover)...then just flash the new rom. As for you cookie home tab settings, you can save them by opening CHTeditor, menu then export settings. After flashing just go back and import settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
Does anyone know how to disable the HTC Slide to Unlock on the new ROM? It's driving me nuts. I've tried every fix found on the net and nothing works. I use S2U2 so I don't hang up on people, but have to go through the double unlock about 15 times a day.
Have you tried going into start > settings > lock, then making sure the box in unchecked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
FWW, wiping my device clean increases my pucker factor a bit and I have not elevated my comfort zone to that level yet.
So, as long as your device is still unlocked, then do a hard reset and then flash the new rom if you are a bit nervous about task29.

David
i
I can understand the hesitation to wipe the devise clean....the best thing to know is getting into bootloader mode (this will be your best friend)

Last edited by willyjay; 05-03-2010 at 08:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.