View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone703 View Post
When you say somethings on the rom don't work do you mean the data updates for HTC Sense and Winmo programs that take data from the internet?
Well you have to realize that I said I was in Iraq and the cellphone service/reception is not the best where I'm at, but I'm sure if you're going to a country with reliable service like Germany or many of the other European countries you'll be fine, you'll just have to set-up your weather and other things that's based on location up, plus if you're getting your sim chip from someone local in that country you'll want to make sure that you ask them for all the settings for their service and make sure it works before leaving the shop, they shouldn't have any issues doing that for you. If you're going to be there a temporarily your just going to get a sim chip that you'll buy cards and add minutes to and not set-up an account like you would in the U.S., you'll be fine