View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
I hope this has not already been asked.... Is Full Force compressed or uncompressed?
I believe all roms are uncompressed
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerandabe69 View Post
does anyone else have a lack of audio when playing video files using htc album? i need to find out if this is just my problem or if this is on everyone's phone.
custom taskbar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Also to add to Flyers...which TV and NAV tab did you use? Morty said that the one he modded up has not been tested, but the one VIN has fixed up has and should work. I too have added those tabs back, but I used VIN's cab and I do not get those errors.
The ones I modded are not all that different. We are talking about changing icons, locations, etc. Nothing that should not stop it from working. I think his issue has to do with being on FF not SE or OF..
P.S. they are not uninstallable from what I was told...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.