View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:06 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
New 5-1-10 23566 2.5 rom seem to be basically the same as the 4-24 rom 23xx rom. The album app still crashes the rom and youtube still doesn't work. I really wish the stinkin album app would get taken care of for the selfish reason of liking to show the pictures of my kids to people. Additionally it's kinda of silly to have such a kick ass rom that works great in most regards but when you're showing it off to people and it goes in the tank once you show a picture you sort of lose your audience about how great and ahead of the curve it is. I know that this is all freeware etc.. and NRGZ doesn't need to continue making roms for our devices but..... it is just a picture album that he has had working flawlessly on previous versions. I know I could flash back to one of the past roms that I keep stored on my pc but I do like being on the current build so NRGZ if you could please, please see if this minor glitch is sorted out I would really appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
I flashed backwards and couldn't be happier. Everything just works. I suggest you do the same and not complain about his work. Dude is genius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
My keyboard started acting funny this morning. It was adding letters like thiiiiiiiiissssss. Now the keyboard doesn't work at all. Did 5 soft resets and still got nothing. Seems like I'm flashing everyday now.

Can someone point me to a stable ROM? Man I wish 3/30 would work.
Wasn't this you just the other day?