View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8am alarm, a no show

MrGoodCat...maybe you installed another app that is interfering with the alarm? I know I am thinking WM-ish, but I think the fact that some apps can conflict with each other and/or stock apps would apply in the Android world as well. Maybe if you post your apps list a more experienced user can spot a problem.

P.S. don't feel too bad, I haven't even figured out HOW to reset this thing yet LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
LOL! Guess maybe I should start paying more attention to what forum Im in huh?
At least your trying to help!! Nothing wrong with that!