View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprime76 View Post
The language issue only applies to thread titles unless you are using it to swear at people or their work. They changed the policy a few months back.
Wrong, and a total threadjack.

Quote:
2) Be polite and treat fellow members with respect (Zero Tolerance Rule*)
No Flaming anyone, we are all friends. This includes starting threads about a person or an issue. If there is an issue with something, it belongs in PMs, NOT in the public forum. Do not call out people in the forums, this belongs in PMs. Do not swear/curse at other members by calling them names or directed towards their work. Racial/Sexist slurs will also not be tolerated at all. If you have an issue with someone, PM a staff member. Unless addressing a matter to a Moderator or Admin do not post a PM received from someone in the forums.
But I'm done with this subject, the gent (ostizzle) that did it initially apologized and we're working towards a solution with his problem now, thanks for your feedback.

ostizzle - I think after a day or two you wont miss HTC Messaging at all. I went through withdraws from it too, but after day three or so I totally forgot I ever used it.

LAWL