View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:44 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: 8am alarm, a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I have used both the native alarm and Klaxon on the Incredible, and I am running a task manager as well (probably getting rid of it, according to a lot of sourced it causes more problems than it solves since Android does a very good job of managing it's own app usage, but we'll see) and the alarms just about blew me right outta bed, they were incredibly loud (and in the case of Klaxon, I couldn't figure out how to stop it for a while LOL). I would suggest uninstalling the task manager and making sure your alarm settings are set to over-ride the sound profiles on the Incredible.

My issues with the alarm is one that makes me mention to yearn that (thanks for trying, but....) G-Alarm is a GREAT alarm that I have used since the very first version, but it is a WM app and won't work on Android.

Now....if a G-Alarm type app were available in Android, I would get it in a second because the things I really miss are the next alarm being shown on the lock screen and the ability to set a 'quick' alarm, AKA a one-time-deal. instead of setting the alarm and having to remember to disable or change it after your done with it.
LOL! Guess maybe I should start paying more attention to what forum Im in huh?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS