View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
ostizzle
N00b

ostizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Not to sound condensending... BUT read prior posts.. Valk no longer needed and hasnt been, if you ran it.. you broke it!

carrier provisioning does work.. did you do that 1st?

edit server settings manually... if you referring to try settings after valk... you broke it.. if your referring to your company info.. ask for help.. Politely.

clean install?? well since you borked your phone already.. reinstall the rom... read 1st. follow instructions and everything should load fine. Dont install valks software. PROVISIOING needs to be done Before you use the phone... Read above.. guy got connected to UK?? lol
I was saying that I've tried each of those options since I'm not sure which dance we're supposed to do now to get MMS working as the first post has numerous conflicting procedures.

I have tried a clean install with provisioning, then *22899. I was able to send and receive MMS. I then tried to install the HTC messaging client from NRG's download page and MMS stopped working. I suppose I'll just have to ditch the HTC client.