View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 AM
mshnayde
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys... im not really sure whats causing the issue with the 6.5.x roms to not show the softkey bar when manila is off.
but i dont really mind it since i believe most of us are sing manila all the time anyways, and it is a manila rom.
ill try to fix it but i dont have much time to figure it out now, so thats my last thing on the list... sorry if some of u guys wanted to put titanium on.
anyways... some good news... ill be putting up newer versions of the rom up a little later and im adding gtx theme.
all versions from now on will be standard cuz there really isn't a big difference in available space between the light and standard... (approx 70-75mb free should be enough), and i dont have time to cook 4 versions for 3 different themes, not to mention that ill also add an s2w theme when he's done, so actually it would be cooking 16 roms every time i update... its a little too much if u ask me since im not going to become like NRG and cook a rom for every device known to man.
all u guys who likes the 6.5 can pm me for a lighter version since that will be the one im personally using i dont have a problem uploading it.
also, if u have any issues with gtx theme, u can ask me about it or check their thread(Link) on xda for updates.
Thanks for the all the updates.
I can't stop myself from flashing ....
Going to download now.