View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:01 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AMiKAM; Downloading the new versions.
I'm guessing that you are reading/studing while all this up/down bits???

P.S: I really need to learn SASHIMI!!!!!
anyway this help me think in other thing aside the surgery of today.
do you use something different or ??
i actually dont use anything...
im a really light user, that why my roms are kinda light also.
everytime i reflash i just use msmyphone to restore contacts and sms's and i got maybe 3 cabs i reinstall that are already set with my info on them as far as registry and shortcut locations.
i think setting up my phone everytime takes me a max of 10 minutes, so it's not that bad for me.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.