View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AmiKAM, As I said is a really minor bug, the easy solution is just after enable "aGPS" at HTC Settings TAB, Go and re-enable "my location" at HTC Weather TAB.
When I mention Google Maps doesn't work (Autofind your location in the map) with "aGPS" enable, I think it is because it is missing again the regedit for that (don't have with me the "regedit text" by now), I appologize if that regedit has been discharged for any trouble some maybe had reported and I haven't notice that issue. IF not is just missing that string values in regedit.

AmiKAM One suggestion, are here at ppcgeeks a tool for make a "Poll"???
YOu can make a poll for the THEME and not cooking so much ROM everyday,
I will regret myself, knowing that we took off too much of your time because extra roms.
actually the regedits for google maps should be there... give a final verdict on google maps when u can be sure though.

and about cooking roms... if i would update once a month or even two weeks than cooking so much wouldn't be an issue... but i update a lot, so its getting to be a headache sometimes.
and i know what u mean a poll... but i can just look at the download numbers...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 05-03-2010 at 06:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.