View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:52 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
mmm, i dont think its a big issue unless google maps doesn't cuz of that. and its probably related to the new package, so i can either revert back to older package or just leave it... just let me know if google maps works or not.
Thanks AmiKAM,
As I said is a really minor bug, the easy solution is just after enable "aGPS" at HTC Settings TAB, Go and re-enable "My Location" at HTC Weather TAB via menu option.
Google-Maps: Yes and NO,
I mention that Google Maps doesn't work (Autofind your location in the map with "GPS" radio OFF) with the "aGPS" enable.
Just to be clear that if You then enable at Google Maps the GPS radio it will find well your location ,
but what it is not working is when you turn off the GPS radio it supposes that "aGPS" has to find your location at the maps with just the Carrier's towers, which doesn't happen.
Anyway I think "aGPS" it is not working because it is missing again the regedit for that,
I appologize if that regedit has been discharged for any trouble some maybe had reported and I haven't notice that issue. IF not is just missing that 2 string values in regedit.

AmiKAM One suggestion, are here at ppcgeeks a tool for make a "Poll"???
YOu can make a poll for the extra-THEMEs and not cooking so much ROMs everytime,
I will regret myself, knowing that we took off too much of your time because extra roms.

upss another bug in the HTC Weather TAB:
when you try to remove some location you have had add previously, the list appear empty so can't remove locations. Again a minor bug, just put it at the bottom of the list.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-03-2010 at 06:20 AM.