View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
AmiKAM mmmmmm????? when do you sleep??
Sys 21903 Light (speedy ROM in MPO *(my personal opinion)
ONE minor Bug (when I say minor mean, just put this issue to the list of pending issues) *guess related with some change to HTC Setting tab:
So when you go to HTC tab Settings --> Location it doesn't appear the old same "enable my location" and "Not response to HTC programs" (or some text like that) but INSTEAD it appear "enable aGPS". So when you enable aGPS it disable the "enable My Location in the Weather TAB". That make the "update now" softkey button don't work until you re-enable "
enable My Location in the Weather TAB".
by the way, enable "aGPS" in HTC Setting TAB, doesn't seems to me to work at all or at least doesn't enable "aGPS" for Google Maps.
Sorry to found that minor BUG.
I almost FORGOT, WOW nice cool NEW SLIDE TO ANSWER, IN FACT now the switcher actually slide when you swipe your finger (older version doesn't actually slide but answer well).
mmm, i dont think its a big issue unless google maps doesn't cuz of that.
and its probably related to the new package, so i can either revert back to older package or just leave it... just let me know if google maps works or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
amikam in [05.01.2010]MikROM_Light_21903 i think the rom have some bug. 1 - some times the battery indicator show that charge is 0. 2 - The Dpad up and ok button are lagging, you press it and it has no effect, than you press again and again and it work,but not long(same with center button). In previously rom i haven't see this problem. P.S. sorry for my English.
im not sure about the batt thing... didnt notice it myself.
try out the new roms... i think the dpad is more responsive now.
but u r right, 05/01 version does have an issue with up and left.... thats weird. im really not sure why thats happening, r u sure that issue wasn't there in previous roms?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.