View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Molbile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
I kinda see what he means! Like text messaging and default programs go to their original form when using SPB, but other than that what else is there to hide?! The thing animates just as much as Sense, way more responsive, look a lot better, very customizable..........and the carousel.............I mean........you gotta ef'n love that thing!!!!!!

Thats why you can still use custom menus and taskbar icons and pimp it out! HTC should take a page out of SPB's book on this one!
Well you can use the 3D messaging in SPB if you want. It still goes to the regular Windows version when you send them, but when you receive or just browse through them it uses the SPB instead of the default Windows (if you set it to).

I just can't imagine why anyone would rather use Sense than Mobile Shell, but I guess to each his own...