View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Wil Badger
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Re: Switching from the G1

Don't get me wrong by what I said earlier or by what was said, Yes there are apps and plenty of them. The thing is the type of apps your going to see. If you are looking for all the goofy iPhone style apps. You know the ones, they have no true point other then to waste your time and look cool doing it. How ever you will find plenty of apps geared toward doing something productive like work while not at work. Yes WinMo does have it's share of time wasters just not as many. I enjoy a good time waster as well and tend to gear it towards gaming. You can get an app that will emulate a PS1,and others that will do almost any console out there. I have several driving games. On my old Fuze I had Quake 3 I can run it on the HD but just haven't really given it a try till I find a good g-sensor app since there are no keys.

See that's the other thing about the HD2 compared to other phones with keyboards. There are no real mappable keys as of yet. I'm not dogging the HD2 but I would check it out do some searching. You will find most people that come from Android are not happy with WinMo most times. You can do some searches for the apps you think you would want and see if they are out there before doing something you'll regret later.