View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 AM
timetraveler
Almost a VIP

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
yeah we all know how it is to deal with personal stuff from time to time just hope he gets things worked out. as far back as i can remember <TP1 days> deck never put out a lot of roms like the other chefs, he would rather fix the small quirks with his rom than put out something that wasn't stable. but if you want cutting edge stuff that might not be as stable there are lots of other chefs that put out new builds all the time, and for people that like flashing a lot they go with those chefs, myself i would rather have something stable and works than something cutting edge with all the latest and greatest toys. PM me if your looking for something like that and i will give you a link to a rom that is constantly updated if you like flashing all the time as i won't advertise another rom in this thread as i think it's rude and disrespectful.

well thank you for the kind words i did like the rom but i could not get the lock icon to one of the quick links and it seem like not all programs show up to be pick from i hope he will fix soon when he gets the personal problems resolved thank you deck we will be waiting and yes you can send me the link never hurts to try something new pm ok