View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23566|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|30APR|V9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
I love your ROMS as well man, but can not run them I have tried with the last 4 versions, but after 5 to 15 mins idle, the phone slows to a crawl! I mean ridiculousness. I have tried to uninstall every app I run, one a time and I uninstalled all of them and still have the same issue. I have literally installed every rom on this board and not had this issue, it has driven me nuts with countless hours of trouble shooting, just can't figure it out man, and it's a bummer because the 10 minutes I get to use the rom at it's best is awesome. I install every version you put out in hopes of fixing the problem but the last 4 have been a no go. I'm on the Verizon network, not sure if that matters?
Not sure whats the issue. Let me know the list of stuff u install. I will take a look and see. Send it to me in pm if u want.