View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 PM
JasonFieldz
PPCG News Manager

JasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to JasonFieldz Send a message via Yahoo to JasonFieldz Send a message via Skype™ to JasonFieldz
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

So when I flashed FF or SE - I install the following cabs, and set up exchange email...When I soft reset phone it hangs at the HTC load screen, I have to pull battery and then turn back on then it boots and erases itself... I can flash the "Offical" roms and install same cabs and have no problem. I loved IMPACT, and while I was playing with FF loved it to. SE was slick it had 99% of all my cabs already installed in it so that it saved me time... I do not do anything via script, it is all manual install - sorry just never learned how to do scripting on the phone, willing to learn if there is an easy to follow guide. Below are the cabs I install...I am using 2.32.00WF Sprint Radio (from their 6.5 rom). I haven ot purchased the phone unlock from cmex, have not seen a need for it yet....

#Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab
#Battery Monitor.cab
#Enable Sprint Bluetooth DUN.cab
#Enable_In_Call_Recording.cab
#GoogleTranslator.cab
#Groovefish.cab
#Midomi.cab
#MR.X_Sprint_PRL_FW_Profile_Update.cab
#NFL.cab
#RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.cab
#Skyfire-PPC.cab
#Sprint Nav 2_1_40_0.cab
#Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0.cab
#Total Comander.cab
#TP2-Batt 1%.cab
#TOUCH PRO MEGA ARCADE V2.1.cab
#Pac-Man.cab
#Tetris.PPC30_ARM.cab
#Free Pong.cab
#Bejweled2.cab
#Diner Dash.cab (Girlfriends favorite game)

Last edited by JasonFieldz; 05-02-2010 at 10:27 PM.