View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:55 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftanner View Post
A couple of minor things I have noticed while running the March 11 build on the HTC Touch Pro 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5 (T-Mobile is my carrier).

• In the Mail tab, the bottom icon on the pane that you can touch that scrolls out the mailboxes that are configured on the phone, the icon doesn't seem to actually be in the "hot" area. Meaning I can see the green frame and the icon is shifted left. It still seems to function properly though. The top icon, for compose a message, seems to be clipped a little on the left side as well. Again, it still seems to function properly.

• Intermittently the sounds on the phone seem to not operate properly. When I go into the sound settings and click on them it says that the sound files are corrupt. Performing a soft reset resolves this problem until it occurs again.

If there any additional information that I can provide to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

--------- Edit: Changed hard reset to soft reset.
Ouch, you gave the cab a thumbs down just for those bugs I do know about the mail tab images, it is actually really easy to fix, I just didn't want to put out a new cab with just that one fix (it is kind of a pain to install that massive cab). Not sure what could be causing the intermittent sounds. Thanks again for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbwilliams View Post
I am having issues with my contacts. Every time I try to open one up or add one to my favorites the HTS Sense reloads. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,

Scott
I'm not sure what could be causing this and since I do not have a TP2 to test on, sorry I'm not much help on that one

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab