View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote: Originally Posted by gabbythe1
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Thats how the icons are...I guess I think they are ok for size...no smaller then stock icons...if you want something different install another taskbar...just be careful about which ones you install...

The icons cannot be made any bigger because then they would be too big for the taskbar...taskbar icons are max 32x32....

I am glad Im not the only one.... either the taskbar is smaller or the icons are smaller... or both... but OF is much better