View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 06:50 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Ok so to just update all of you avid fans of Sprint Lovers, the beta for Sprint Lover's 6.5.x is going REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY GOOD!! Im loving it. I dont know if I want to flash the official when it drops cuz Im loving the Beta so damn much!! Its super lightning fast. I will keep most of you posted with things I find throughout the day such as battery life and how it holds up. I will not post any bugs being that the ROM has not officially dropped as of yet. But if your a fan of 6.5.x and your on Sprint, I would definitely give this a go. I just came from the Mighty Mike thread and his Full Force was blaaaazing fast and I was worried that Chris's would not be up to par as far as speed, but I can honestly say I have just eaten my words. This thing is zoomin!! Dont get me wrong Full Force is nice! But I like Sprint Lover's 6.5.x a lot better. No extra cabs for MMS, TV and Nav tabs, Start button to be at the bottom (Mike has his at the top) I just love this thing!! So when it drops I suggest flashing it and seeing for yourself!

SPRINT LOVERS "It just works"