View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:03 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thewahlrus Sliders, CHT Toggles, etc...

For sense 2.1, 2.5
I have uploaded both CFC and non CFC versions of everything.

Both Lumina Sliders now have proper offset for transparent slider mods. Others to follow.
I hope you guys enjoy. Lumina 1.2 here...

Here is newly released Lumina 2.1

Here is a slider I did for a friend at XDA - PPCInsanity. He came up with all the images, I just converted them to manilas. It has a manila tv tab now (sorry Sprint guys) but I'll change it up to Sprint tv soon because I don't think many use Manila TV here, and of course I'll scrounge up some semblance of a Sprint Nav tab.

If they work fine and look nice click the "thanks" so I know to keep making them. I have been more than willing to accommodate requests, so just ask! Check with the Sprint Guys. Just let me know of any bugs ( I usually do these after a drink or ten), or any suggestions you may have. I made these sliders for my own use, and just shared them here to try and give back to this community.

I just finished a Lumina style set of CHT toggles and notifications...

For all military members or supporters...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118596

Last edited by thewahlrus; 09-06-2010 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Offest fixed
This post has been thanked 23 times.