View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
No worries amikam, I'll see if I can figure it with CeRegEditor or UltraEdit. Thanks again for the heads up.

Cheers,
R

Edit: Just took a quick look (have one Diamond with 23563 and one with 23566 in front of me), and the updated taskbar is showing up with the new icons after using Spb backup to reload my programs and settings on 23566. That said, I'll still do an actual registry compare, but it's looking like Spb may have not overwritten the registry. Hope so, anyway... Thanks again, amikam.
youll get the same icons on the task bar... but check this for me..
look at the batt percentage from the task bar and compare it to the the percentage in settings\power\...
if they are the same... registry should be fine... if not... than im sure u overwritten it.
also. u can look at, lets say... commgr version... the new one is xxx.Z.xxxx the old one is xxx.T.xxxx. which is just one of the new packages i added.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.