View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 06:44 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Hehe yeah there was no pun intended...and yes I have a slightly different mod...and a secret add-on as well...just gotta cab them up and it should be ready...thanks btw purian for the taskbar cab...even though it had the Bilo HTC Volume pics...it was just what I was asking for...

Also I am currently building my own taskbar as well mostly going to use the stock icon images with an added flare...but thats far down the road...so many pictures to edit hehehe....
Cool dude, I commend anyone willing to create taskbars.. they frustrate the shit outta me lol.. Good job yo !