View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
ducylowycz
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTT: ROOTED Sprint Hero for Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
How bad are the dings? I have a TP2 that I was thinking of selling but I would consider a trade. It is ROM unlocked, not SIM unlocked and is in like new condition. Would you be willing to add a little cash to the deal considering the Hero is now somewhat damaged?

I would have to say the "dings" are not bad at all, I will post some updated pics of the phone and where the "dings" are.

I wanted to trade straight up...if anything I will just keep it the way it is. It doesn't affect performance at all and it's 100% functional. You can see there are no other scratches on the screen and there is only a little rash at the top. Other than the little stuff that is wrong, it still looks like an awesome device, you would almost have to stare at it to see what's wrong.

Truthfully I have seen A LOT worse and those people try to make it appear as though its not bad. I'm just being honest here and trying to show you everything that IS wrong.

I mean as you can see from the pics, the damage that is there isn't bad at all. Certainly not even bad enough to warranty an insurance claim on it. I can understand if some people just don't want it now but it is the way it is I guess.