View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:05 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
Well, it's all personal choice and preferences, but for me it's a slam dunk in favor of SE. No "X doesn't close apps" issue, can move stuff on the Start page, and I really like the 6.5 menu scheme over the 6.5.x scheme any day of the week. Also the Opera version on SE is better than the one on FF IMHO.
I"m not sure why people think you can't move item on the start page in 6.5.5.... I keep reading this and it's totally not true. You just hold it and move it to where you want it...
leanne is correct with 6.5.x you can press and hold the icons on the Start Menu and move them around...

As for the Opera...aren't they the same version...atleast I thought they were when I was on the BETAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageesm View Post
I went ahead and edited the taskbar for FF with the 3G icon for anybody that wants it.

tjELITE, here is the tapres.192.dll zipped up for ya if you still want or need it.
Way to be a buzz kill...not even a hey thanks tj for telling me which file to edit....

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-01-2010 at 05:15 PM.