View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
off topic sorta..
sorta because I want to flash Mighty's roms from my sd card...but no matter how I format it (fat32) of course.. it will not recognize the RHODIMG.nbh file. No it does not have .nbh.nbh. I've formated the sd card using Windows 7, XP and Linux..and the panasonic sdformater... still cant get the recognize the file.. it pauses..then says no file found..
I also tried using the sdformatter on the 0323 release,, still same result.
Any suggestions.. its a 16gig sd card..
What would be the allocation unit size? with the sdformatter on the 0323 release..it was set for 32.. Windows 7 set is to 4096..and I saw 8192.. thinking maybe if i get this right, I can flash from my sd card..
any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
that's a common problem on 16gb cards. try formating with this http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...geManager.aspx
This post has been thanked 2 times.