View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:12 AM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FB for Sense or FB for Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
New to Android.

I am not getting any notifications from Facebook like I know come to the Droid. I am confused as to where the setting is and which app initiates the notifications. Is it FB for HTC Sense or the stock FB app?

When I go to Sync Settings I can create a new relationship with FB for HTC Sense, but when I click to create a new relationship with FB stock app, nothing happens.

Any thoughts?
the HTC facebook app is better than the stock one
your notifications for Facebook on Sense is on "friends stream" widget

HTC's integration of facebook is very nice since it can auto link to any contact you add when it sees the name is identical, even if the facebook user you add doesn't have a phone number attached to it

furthermore, you get two options when you want to upload a photo / video to facebook, choosing HTC's Facebook app allows you to customize which folder you upload to, who can see it and you can even add a little caption

the regular facebook app is basically just that, to browse facebook without a browser and to update your status

the HTC one allows you to browse too but it also lets you do all of the above and even look at everyones pictures in full resolution on the Incredibles screen

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.