View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:34 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I agree on free RAM and speed on 2.1, but having CHT for 2.5 really makes my home screen very nice for one-touch access to what I use most.
Theres no doubt 2.5 is very nice to look at and very functional.
But after 3 or 4 days of using it, it just seems to slow way down and start getting random lock ups and just all around driving me nuts.
I had so hoped the 2.5 sprint release would cure all these problems but it didnt improve much of anything that I can tell, thats just my opinion tho, Im sure theres tons of people here that would totally disagree with me.
But for now my 2 favorite ROMs are MightyMikes final 2.1 release and the stock VZW (everything works perfect on it).

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS