Thread: WTB HTC Eris
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTB HTC Eris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
My boss is selling one refurbed with clean esn for $200 shipped.

Let me know if you guys want it and I will get some photos of it.
If he doesn't accept your offer and I can't find one cheaper, I'll jump on this one. Give me a day or two to make sure that's what I want

Wide just got the incredible so I'm thinking Eris is for me. I don't need the same phone he has.....

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson