View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM
fat boy
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New VGA Version of Pocket e-Sword released, v3.1.0. Works with WM 6.5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post
Not working for me using MightyMikes 6.5 ROM for Touch Pro... Installs SQLCE and Pocket e-Sword in main memory okay, I double click icon, get a busy cursor for 3 seconds then nothing...
hmmm, weird. I am currrently using an NRG 6.5 rom on a TP2. I have always been able to get this to work for years on all kinds of devices and with many different roms. What should've happen on your first start is it would request the location of your "Bibles" and through the menu you would navigate to the proper folder and say ok. Wish I could help you out. Maybe what you should try is the install from the desktop version that the link is posted above and see if that works. Also maybe just try a soft reset to see if that helps.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 04-30-2010 at 10:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.