View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:37 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrykrueger View Post
I am too much of a wussy to flash with the newest ROM yet so let me bring up a more benign subject. . .

So I have all of these itty bitty Micro SD's now (8,2,1,1) and they are always falling out of my pocket and stuff. I have a case for SD but its just so big and can be left behind easily. Is there any battery door or anything that has a few small compartments to put these things in? I was thinking about building something that permanently attaches to the phone - or just super gluing micro-SD to SD adapters all over the phone, which should increase resale value

And now I miss the mini-sd from the 6700 because at least I could find them easier.
I keep two MicroSD cards in my battery compartment of my phone. If you slide them against the top of the battery they do not affect the rear cover at all plus i use the Seidio case on top of that. You could probably fit all 4 back there if you wanted. Just a thought, It works for me.