View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:23 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
put this package in your oem/tp2/common folder
then label a folder XDA_UC on your storage card (folder has to be on the root of the card).
put any cabs, xmls, provxmls, mortscripts that you want to run on first boot in this folder. the package folder will have it install everything in the folder in specific order (like cabs before morts so you can use mortscript to move the shortcuts into folders).
got this all from xda-developers here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562568

p.s. I know there are other ways to do this, but this way was very straight forward and took all the guesswork out for me.
thanks, now where do i find that stuff, like say i want to have my gmail account load, where is the provxml or the xml for that?

Help Me Help You