View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 01:03 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Yeah that isnt a glitch with the ROM. Its a glitch with 6.5 and its compatibility with facebook. If you flash any other ROM with facebook compatibility you will see the same issue you stated. I believe to fix it you have to set your photo album to not close when pressing X. Then the first picture will show half of the picture and half the Touch Flow interface...and then adjust itself. After that it should work like its suppose to. Mind you a soft reset will duplicate this effect. After the first picture adjusts itself you should be fine. So mind you its not a glitch that can be fully fixed if you want facebook compatibility.

Here is a cab for all you lazy folk.....just like me
Attachment 68345
Thanks man...guess I never tried looking at photos that way before so I wasn't sure if it was common or not...thanks again youngp and just stick in there the new ROMs are worth the wait...