View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:53 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Huh I have used both the Official and Full Force beta with no issues with the hardware buttons...

Also Mike I have noticed that when I am in landscape mode and I click a pic from my Pictures and Videos Tab the pic doesn't go full screen it shows up on half the screen for some reason...of course when I rotated the screen to portrait it corrected but I was just wondering about it...
Yeah that isnt a glitch with the ROM. Its a glitch with 6.5 and its compatibility with facebook. If you flash any other ROM with facebook compatibility you will see the same issue you stated. I believe to fix it you have to set your photo album to not close when pressing X. Then the first picture will show half of the picture and half the Touch Flow interface...and then adjust itself. After that it should work like its suppose to. Mind you a soft reset will duplicate this effect. After the first picture adjusts itself you should be fine. So mind you its not a glitch that can be fully fixed if you want facebook compatibility.

Here is a cab for all you lazy folk.....just like me
Album%20HotFix%20-%204_10_10[1].cab

This post has been thanked 1 times.