View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
Back to MM ROM 021010 w/SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 overlay for now. Too many hardware button conflicts with beta ROM. Waiting for the new ROMs to drop!
Huh I have used both the Official and Full Force beta with no issues with the hardware buttons...

Also Mike I have noticed that when I am in landscape mode and I click a pic from my Pictures and Videos Tab the pic doesn't go full screen it shows up on half the screen for some reason...of course when I rotated the screen to portrait it corrected but I was just wondering about it...