View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:29 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
If it didn't cause lag I'd be all over it, but no matter what I try, theres always a little lag and I'm not game for that.

That and santod showed me how to get rid of the text so its all good.
Thats coo...santod is the shizzy with that stuff...

Btw I was the same way about Cookie's Home Tab...but with the latest update to 1.7.1 it is just so much nicer...I don't see any lag at all...although I don't go for the additional links or pages just really have it for other settings like the call history button and what not...if you haven't tried the new update I would give it a shot...