View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:22 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Haha just rub it in why dont you!! Not everybody was fortunate enough to get a Beta. I think I caught one beta, but I practically bugged the man to death before he finally sent me a pm to shut me up... Ive Just learned to just wait for the release. Nagging and asking when and blah blah hooblah does nothing, because at the end of the day..Only one person decides when the ROM is released..So... Find something interesting to do while you wait eager beavers. A birdie told me once....When Mike starts chatting a lot in his thread......He is entertaining his guest before he serves his entree.
haha...I was trying to stir Kane a bit hehehe....I think I may have the same issue you got though yo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
Loving Full Force:

Also, anyone who wants to give me a cab to stealth the quick link text & text background is welcome to
I'd suggest Cookies Home Tab w/Editor...TONS of settings including what you want...