View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:12 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Ai,

I'm running 8.1, it's great. iI tried installing the 1%battery and it totally drains the battery, also when i check in BattMon, when cahrging I'm only getting about 89mA, not even enough to charge the phone as the drain is around 282mA. Do you have another 1% battery driver?? Also what about fast charge? One last thing I installed the stop flip clock 1:02 fix and it just locked up the numbers, is this because it's CFC?

EDIT:
I installed nuebattery and it seems to have fixed the charging issue and has added fast charge. Still wonderign about the clock fix, thanks!

EDIT:
Spoke too soon, nuebattery is not making any difference other than adding fast charge for about a minute then it's down to 2% charge. Any suggetions?
As far as I know that 1% battery should work just fine. I use it sometimes, and some of other users use it as well. Not sure why it wont like yours. Did you uninstall my version and reinstall a different one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper786 View Post
Lol im still running your rom.. but V8... I figured i'd rather wait an extra day or two for V9 instead of flashing 8.1 only to re-flash a few days later
Its ok, I was just giving you hard time. V9 will probably be here tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002wrex View Post
well beyond my skillset. i was hoping it would just be something simple (like extacting and moving to the appropriate folder in s2u2), so i guess i'll just have to live with what i've got.
I will get you the thread where it shows how to do it.