Old 04-29-2010, 03:13 PM
supper70
Lurker
Threadstarter

supper70 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP! Widgets, cabs and general info questions

Thanks mzimmer! Just a few followup questions...

So with regard to FTouchSl...are you saying that there is nothing to be done because it's already running?

We're currently using iPhoneToday theme as it provides us with a clean, button layout format that we like. We're now looking for those two cabs (power on/off and just missed call list) mentioned above so that we can map the buttons on our phone to those functions.

So the "Program Files" under the root of My Device is actually just a composite of files under Program Files in My Storage, Program Files in Storage Card and Program Files in Device? And if we delete a file/program from the "Program Files" under the root, it would delete it from the Program Files folder in My Storage (if that's where it's kept)?

Is the file under "My Documents" in the main memory (ie, Device)?

Another question popped into my mind...is there any cab that would show the number of unheard voicemail (similar to how the unread SMS text box works)? I have one that shows the number of missed calls but not one for number of unheard voicemails.

I tried googling and searching for why there is only a blank white screen wen i try to open MSN weather and MSN money....still not sure why it's happening.

Thanks again all!

Last edited by supper70; 04-29-2010 at 03:20 PM.