View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:56 PM
mattlenderman
N00b

mattlenderman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

ok so I just spent the last little bit posting questions in the Tp2 not realizing it, so here I go now in the correct one since I have a Tp1.

ok so I haven't messed with this stuff in years it seems and have in the last week got back into it...i'm usually pretty good with stuff like this, but for some reason having a hard time pin pointing what exactly I'm doing wrong and what step I've missed.

I have a Touch Pro 1 and my goal was to get the HomeTab_1.7.1 on it where I can have more customization options along w/ the time/clock/fb app on my main screen. I now am seeing this is just for the Tp2 which brings me to my first question. It installed successful on my phone, but since it never worked now i'm having a very hard time uninstalling it. It will sit there and spin for 10-15min on the remove screen and nothing happens...I'm assumuing I may end up having to do a hard reset but would like some input on this before doing so as it took my so long last night getting my phone where it is now. Here is what I've done so far.

#1 I unlocked the phone. After this, I did the mightyrom update where it put it in 6.5 and on my main screen it just shows like "Music, phone, voicemail, etc" from top to bottom on the left side like you see in the screen shots on page 1.

As of right now, I just would like to change the home screen look like the one on the HomeTab so i'm not really sure where to go from here...I also wouldn't mind the sliding lock but the important thing I want is the live updated weather on the home screen with maybe a couple app icons.

Here's some specs on whats on my phone right now:

From the About icon:

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Build 21840.5.0.60 Mighty

When i go to my remove programs list, this is what shows:

Co0kie's Home Tab
Microsoft Classic Blue
Microsoft Rock and Republic Black
MightMike & LilRico 6.5 MightyROM 2
MightMike & LilRico 6.5 SDY 2
MightMike & LilRico 6.5 SHR 2

I'm sure it's something simple I'm doing wrong here, but I've been reading through these threads for last couple hours and last new a couple hours, and I just can't pin point exactly the step i"m missing here.

Thanks for any assistance/pointers on what I've missed or doing wrong.

MATT