View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:14 PM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Yea i know. funny actually i remembered someone asking about this a week back, and i did not have the problem

Im using the same kitchen, with the same packages, havent even switched out manila packages, only sys.

I can't figured out what happened from then to now. since i really havent been modifying the kitchen too much lately at all.

It used to just be just cook ROM/let it run/ then once Sense booted for the first time, the Weather would pull automatically, before the screen dimmed 1st time.

Ive scoured the manila engine reg, and found the enable location=1
enable location when roaming=0
all at default.

I faintly remember coming across this reg before, but don't remember changing any of those keys. plus i compared to the optimized 1324 engine and the keys are the same. kinda stumped, lol, i know it's something simple but inadvert that we changed..hmm
mine just started working...idk there must have been a ghost in there somewhere. but after my latest build, it was enabled automatically.

now back to a issue im having. I keep getting duplicate programs. see screen below:

duplicate.jpg

im looking for the locations, but im only finding one location. could it be that my start menu tweaks folder is adding to the icon thats already in the sys? making two locations?

Help Me Help You