skyguy04
N00b

skyguy04 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
Okay, I just wanted to set the record straight here. I did a hard reset on my phone last night and tested this again, and absolutely no problem using Sense Settings / Personalize / Home Screen Tabs to turn off the Internet, Stocks and Twitter tabs. So, it has to be one of the Cabs I am loading. Again, here is what I am loading via XDA_UC:

BsB Ram Sweeper 2.2
BsB Ram Sweeper Config Tool (Beta 1.3)
Mortscript-4.2-PPC_[version_light]
CHTEditor v1.7.1.1
Cookie Home Tab v1.7.1
MykCer Sense (2.5.1922) Chrome Flip Clock
Opera Mini 5 beta
FdcSoft TaskMgr wm2005_3.1
MyStopWatch 2.0
FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(non-threaded)

I will try adding these one at a time to see which one is causing the problem, as I actually have the time to do this today. Thanks to all for their help on this, and thank you Mr. X for a GREAT ROM!

UPDATE: Okay, I just went through the process of adding each of these CABs one at a time and testing, both by turning on / off the tabs but also by powering off and on the phone to verify that Sense started up correctly each time. Guess what - NONE of these CABs caused a problem. So, I realized that one other variable had changed with the latest version of Mr. X ROM - it is XDA_UC. So, I am going to hard reset again and load the same CABs using XDA_UC to see if the problem happens then. I will report back. Oh, one question - does it make a difference what order these CABs are in in the XDA_UC folder?

ANOTHER UPDATE: Well, I guess in the end it was just a spurious issue. I hard reset the phone and loaded all the same CABs via XDA_UC and it works perfectly. I can change the sense tabs to me hearts content and no issues. Sorry to waste bandwidth.
I'm curious how you have BsB Ram Sweeper set up. I've never used it before but it looks interesting. I'm also noticing a memory leak in the latest X build where my ram starts off at 55% and goes to 82%. I can tell a noticable decrease in performance at 82% and it would be nice to just clear all the unnecessary crap.