View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Coming[4/22/10]WM .5.5 V6.2 Sense2.5 23554 & 28232 with CHT 1.7.1 - Organized Me

Timberwolf,

Im also getting this black and white screen. Is there a cab that we can use to return the bubble messaging. I know it must get frusterating for you to constantly change your build to satisfy people. But this theme really hurts my eyes trying to read this.

I tried a rar file you mentioned earlier in this thread you told us to extract it to the windows directory but it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

-----------------

FYI:

1.The WI FI router is not in the build eventhough you mention it in the log...

Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I have the cab I can just install it.

2.The quick menu "Q" doesn't show up anymore when its active...

I love the changes you made to this with the contact quick links Opera 9.7 this is one of my favorite builds of yours

thanks again!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-29-2010 at 10:46 AM.